Many of Bath’s businesses are getting into the springtime spirit with Easter-themed food, gifts and decorations, to help you enjoy the festivities from home. Here are some great ways to celebrate Easter and support local businesses at the same time…
1. Treat yourself or a loved one to a seasonal special from Mrs. Potts Chocolate House, with options including fresh chocolate chip hot cross buns, mini egg posy chocolate cupcakes, deliciously indulgent Easter hot chocolates, and loaded rocky road eggs filled with vanilla marshmallow, dried fruits and nuts.
2. Good Day Cafe are offering an assortment of Easter-themed specials, including Crème Egg brownies, Malteaser Bunny cheesecake swirl brownies, and Mini Egg brookies.
3. Pick up a delicious homemade Hot Cross Bun, deluxe white hot chocolate with cream, sprinkles and Mini Eggs, and traditional Argentinian Tuna Pie from Cortado Café.
4. The Fine Cheese Co. are offering an assortment of Easter-themed chocolates, including candied eggs, chocolate mother hens and Easter bunnies.
5. Holland & Barrett have a range of chocolate Easter treats to choose from, including eggs, chocolate bars and more.
6. San Francisco Fudge Factory are serving up something special this Easter. Their signature vanilla fudge has had a Mini Egg makeover, making for the perfect Easter treat.
7. For those who love a Hot Cross Bun on Easter morning, Thoughtful Bakery are offering an assortment of delicious options. Opt for regular or vegan buns, or their fun Nought Cross Buns, which allow you to play a game of noughts and crosses before tucking in. You can also order an adorable Easter Weekend Afternoon Tea for Two, or Easter Macarons.
8. Try Roly’s Fudge Pantry’s award-winning Hot Cross Bun fudge, handmade for Easter. The fruity flavour is full of sultanas and lightly spiced, making the perfect sweet treat for the spring season.
9. Sweet Little Things‘ delicious Easter cupcakes, topped with blue and pink vanilla buttercream and Mini Eggs, are available to order for collection or delivery.
10. For those more partial to a nice cup of tea than a sweet treat, Teahouse Emporium’s Easter egg tea bag gifts are the ideal way to get into the seasonal spirit. Choose from nine tasty tea flavours, encased in a stunning Fabergé-style Easter egg.
Springtime Sunday Roasts
11. For a delicious Easter meal without the prep work, pre-order from Always Sunday Town + House’s Easter Sunday menu. Choose from a lamb roast or smoked tofu Wellington with all the trimmings.
12. Tuck into an Easter Roast Box from Walcot House. Options include slow cooked lamb shoulder, rare roast sirloin of beef, and butternut squash, chestnut mushroom and hazelnut nut roast. As part of their collaboration with Mother and Wild, you can also order a special Walcot Smoke and Cure Easter Box, which includes smoked salmon, beetroot-cured gravlax, smoked duck breast and smoked salmon pâté.
13. Hop, skip and jump into Lush’s selection of Easter gifts, including their golden egg gift set, daffodil bubble blowers, and bunny bath bombs and body butter.
14. From uplifting bathing sets to tantalising sweet fragrances, treat loved ones to a moment of self-care with Molton Brown‘s Easter gift ideas. You’ll find radiant citrus scents for spring, nourishing hand care and fragrance gift sets for ‘me time’.
15. Add some seasonal charm to your home with White Stuff’s felt Easter decorations. Choose from spring bunnies, cool chicks and farmyard friends, or decorate your door with their Easter felt wreath.
16. Anthropologie’s wonderful selection of Easter gifts includes chocolate eggs, Easter decorations and ornaments, and toy bunnies for the little ones.
17. From spring-ready outfits featuring bonny bunnies and terrific tractors, to gifts that make a great alternative to chocolate, hop into Easter in style with JoJo Maman Bébé’s Easter collection.
18. Marks and Spencer’s Easter gift collection features tasty treats including an Easter-themed Colin the Caterpillar, cuddly rabbits and chicks for the little ones, and vibrant springtime bouquets and luxury Easter hampers for grown-ups.
19. If you’d like to give your loved ones the option to choose something special for Easter, look no further than the Bath Gift Card. The card is accepted at over 200 businesses in Bath and valid for 12 months, and offers a great way to support local businesses, which has never been more important.