From 6th to 9th May at Warleigh Lodge Farm, enjoy live shows and feel-good movies, all served up with one-off dishes from some of the UK’s finest chefs.
From the Creators of Pub in the Park and the Drive and Dine Theatre, The Alfresco Theatre is designed for the times; as soon as lockdown rules relax, so will theirs, with the aim of everybody partying together in the sun in no time!
Hitting the road with The Alfresco Theatre are superstar chefs Tom Kerridge, Rick Stein, Atul Kochhar, Paul Ainsworth, and Jason Atherton. The epic line-up will all be creating one-off dishes for the Alfresco Diner; the ultimate travelling restaurant.
- 6th May – JoJo Rabbit Drive and Dine
- 7th May – Mark Watson’s Carpool Comedy Club
- 8th May – Björn Again: The ABBA Show
- 8th May – Grease Singalong Drive and Dine
- 8th May – The Greatest Showman Singalong Drive and Dine
- 9th May – The Gruffalo Live on Stage
- 9th May – Bohemian Rhapsody Drive and Dine
- 9th May – Jurassic Park Drive and Dine