The Great Bath Feast is back! Gracing the streets of Bath from 24th to 26th September 2021, this event will celebrate the best locally sourced food and drink, appealing to residents and culinary connoisseurs from far and wide. Beyond the festival weekend, there will be a number of curated and fringe events throughout October, and the Bath Bites Trail, showcasing some of Bath’s most delicious dishes.
The festival line-up features many of Bath’s renowned and much-loved culinary stars, including:
- Ping Coombes, 2014 MasterChef winner, owner of Ping’s Makan Supper Club and Ping’s Masak Cookery School.
- Chris Cleghorn from The Olive Tree.
- Richard Buckley from OAK.
- Gavin Edney from The Elder.
- Noya Pawlyn from Noya’s Kitchen.
- Charlie Hopkins and Dylan Ambasna-Jones from Walcot House.
- Garry Rosser and Dan Rosser from Scallop Shell.
- Dan Moon, formerly from The Gainsborough Bath Spa.
- Marty Grant and Richard Knighting from Corkage.
- Pravin Nayar from Castle Farm in Midford.
- James Golding from The Pig Near Bath.
- Nathan Outlaw from Fish Kitchen, Restaurant at The Capitol and Siren at The Goring.
- TV personality and 2018 Celebrity MasterChef winner Ulrika Jonsson.
The line-up has been curated by the festival’s headline sponsor, Richard Bertinet, owner of The Bertinet Kitchen cookery school and founder of the Bertinet Bakery.