The Olive Tree Restaurant, holder of one Michelin Star for three years, is looking for a passionate and talented Head chef to work with Executive Chef Chris Cleghorn, to lead the brigade and continue to develop the award winning menu in one of Bath’s longest established independent restaurants.
Prior to Chris establishing himself at The Olive Tree where he has lead the team for eight years, he worked at Gidleigh Park with Michael Caines, at The Crown at Whitebrook with James Sommerin as well as working for Heston Blumenthal at The Fat Duck in Bray. He is a passionate focused Chef who has gained recognition for his creative elegant menus. He is committed to the development of young talented Chefs and their careers.
As a senior member of the team you will need to demonstrate the following: –
- Previous experience at Senior Sous / Sous Chef within a Michelin star restaurant.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs as well as train and nurture young chefs and apprentices.
- Highly creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence in serving guests to help create an unforgeable experience.
- Experience in overseeing and implementing health and safety requirements.
- Calm and professional work ethic.
- A drive and determination to further your own personal development as a Chef.
Job added: 18th June 2021