Born over a decade ago from the needs of hardy British surfers, Finisterre designs functional and sustainable product for those that share a love of the sea.
Since day one Finisterre have taken a pioneering approach to making better and more sustainable product, challenging and innovating, as well as seeking alternatives to what has gone before and remain committed to their founding pillars of product, environment and people.
As the company grows and moves forward, Finisterre are looking to increase their retail footprint, making these stores exciting places where the strong brand and product narrative can be brought to life. A place where new and returning customers can experience exceptional service and meet knowledgeable and friendly staff.
As a Retail assistant, you will be an integral part of the Bath team. You will consistently be educating customers on brand values and commitments as well as the extensive product range. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional Finisterre experience, creating an inspiring store atmosphere by delivering best in class customer service and store standards.
Who are you?
- You share Finisterre’s love of the sea and brand values.
- You are a people person. You genuinely like talking to others, are outgoing and approachable. You bring a sense of fun, enthusiasm and passion to everything you do and work well on your own and as part of a team.
- You are self-motivated. You are proactive and committed in your own personal development, education and training.
What you need?
- You will need a good level of experience working in a retail or customer focussed environment. Retail experience within a premium apparel brand who share Finisterre’s brand ethos would be preferable.
- You will need passion for the product and enjoy building your own product knowledge. Experience working with technical clothing would be beneficial.
- You will be a big team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with your fellow team members. You will have a positive outlook towards work and relish in doing ‘your bit’ to contribute to the success of the store.
- You will need to be flexible to work Monday to Sunday and don’t mind the occasional late shift when there are in-store events.
Please send CV’s accompanied by a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org