Ref: S11116 | Stroke Association Support Coordinator | Home-based, Bath and North East Somerset
However, frequent travel will be required as part of this role (to include team meetings or other work-related meetings).
Salary circa £21,900 per annum | 30 hours per week
The Stroke Association is looking for an innovative, passionate and professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills to join their Stroke Recovery Services based in the Bath and North East Somerset area. This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following a stroke.
The service aims to identify and address the needs of stroke survivors and carers across the stroke pathway, by providing a range of innovative support solutions, supporting them to meet their desired outcomes including Communication support.
The Stroke Association Support Coordinator will:
- Support new stroke survivors and their carers from hospital discharge into the community
- Provide personalised information, advice and support
- Support stroke survivors to make informed lifestyle changes which will help them to prevent further strokes
- Work collaboratively with NHS colleagues and other areas of the community to make a different in lives of people affected by stroke
- This role requires extensive travel across a large geographical locality to visit people at home and in community settings. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they can meet this requirement of the role
To fulfil the role, you must be a resident of the UK and have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: 18 February 2024 | Interview Date: To be confirmed. (Please note all roles close at midnight).