With Mother’s Day coming up on 14th March, you may be thinking about how you’re going to say a big thank you to Mum. Here are some wonderful ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in lockdown…
Mother’s Day Feasts
1. Give Mum the gift of a delicious Sunday roast without any prep work or clean-up, courtesy of Always Sunday Town + House. On top of their usual roast offering, you can opt for a spinach, sun-dried tomato and caper-stuffed salmon joint with grilled asparagus, or an oregano and dark soy half roast chicken with a green bean, pancetta and pine nut casserole.
2. Plate at The Bird, Bath are offering a delicious three-course Mother’s Day Sunday lunch, to be collected between 11am and 3pm on Sunday 14th March and finished off in the oven at home. Choose from roast beef and roasted truffled cauliflower steak, both served up with delicious locally grown veg.
3. Treat Mum to a three-course feast courtesy of Henry’s Restaurant, with their Henry’s at Home Mother’s Day Weekend menu. Start your meal with parmesan royale, followed by Dover sole with scallop and prawn mousse or butternut squash, spinach and pine nut raviolo, with a delicious burnt tart citron for dessert.
4. Say thank you to the women in your life with the Real Italian Pizza Company‘s special-edition Mother’s Day package. Tuck into garlic dough balls, a main course of your choice, a sweet celebration box and a bottle of Prosecco for £59.95 for two people and £20 for each additional person. The package is available throughout March for delivery and collection, with limited Mother’s Day delivery slots. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order yours.
5. Transport Mum to Thailand with Thaikhun Bath‘s Mother’s Day Pinto menu. Spice things up this Mother’s Day weekend with prawn crackers, a tasty Bangkok Platter, sharing pinto and gooey chocolate fudge cake for £49.50 for two to share.
6. For a limited time only, Mrs. Potts Chocolate House are offering a wonderful selection of Mother’s Day specials. Treat Mum to a Mother’s Afternoon Tea Platter, limited-edition Mother’s Day Sea-Salt Caramel Truffles, or a Mother’s Day Hamper Basket, which contains a selection of their most popular treats.
8. Spoil Mum with a gift-wrapped hamper from San Francisco Fudge Factory, which includes a two-piece fudge box of Raspberry White Chocolate Pavlova and Chocolate Fudge, a 12-piece Belgian chocolate gift box, rose creams, a Fudge Factory mug, and a hot chocolate drinking stick.
9. Picnic Coffee are offering a special Mother’s Day Bundle, featuring Uraga Harsu coffee from Roundhill Roastery, Original Beans Femmes De Virunga chocolate, and a jar of homemade Picnic chilli jam.
10. Treat Mum to a tasty afternoon tea or a hamper filled with goodies from Sweet Little Things. Order by 4th March for Mother’s Day delivery.
11. Grab coffee and a cake from one of Bath’s wonderful cafés. Many restaurants and cafés are currently offering walk-up takeaways. Take Mum on a socially distanced wander and enjoy springtime in the city with on-the-go refreshments.
12. Lush have put together a gift guide featuring lots of ideas to shower (or bathe) Mum with gifts that show you care.
13. Show Mum some love with The Body Shop’s range of Mother’s Day gifts, including a great selection of pampering gift sets and floral-scented fragrances.
14. Celebrate a radiant Mother’s Day with a gift set from Molton Brown. Their gift guide includes blissful bathing treats, nourishing hand care and floral and fruity fragrances.
For more ways to pamper Mum this Mother’s Day, browse health and beauty online shops.
15. The Bath Gift Card is the ideal, flexible present for Mother’s Day. Accepted at over 200 businesses in Bath and valid for 12 months, Mum can treat herself to something special, whether a spa session, shopping spree or meal out. Plus, it’s a great way to support local businesses, which has never been more important.
16. Purchase some beautiful glassware from Bath Aqua Glass, with 15% off selected items exclusively for Mother’s Day.
17. Spoil Mum with some jewellery from Honey Willow. Their Mother’s Day gift guide features personalised necklaces, delicate hoop earrings and birthstone rings.
18. From beautiful photo frames, candles and diffusers to luxury cashmere socks, nightwear and stylish accessories, you’re bound to find the perfect gift from The White Company.
19. Celebrate the role models in your life with Anthropologie’s wonderful selection of Mother’s Day gifts.
Browse Bath businesses with online shops for more Mother’s Day gift inspiration.