***sold out***reBalance Bath Festival Launch Event
An event to launch formally the start of the first reBalance Bath wellbeing festival.
Date: 7th February
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Walcot House
Come and celebrate the official launch of reBalance Bath with Amy Williams, MBE Olympic gold medallist and ambassador for Bath’s new Festival of Wellbeing.
The evening is an opportunity to hear about all the exclusive events that are happening during the festival weeks and to explore the future of Bath as No 1 wellbeing city in the UK. Join us for a glass of prosecco and canapes to toast the first wellbeing festival in Bath.
Introducing the Wellbeing Festival
- Amy Williams, Bath Gold Medal winner and festival ambassador
Perspectives on Wellbeing and the City of Bath
- Sophie Broadfield, B&NES Council
- Alex Sherman, Bath Preservation Trust
An Imagined Future of a Wellbeing City presented by:
- Claire Smith, Buro Happold
- Rob Delius, Stride Treglown
- Hrólfur Karl Cela, Basalt Architects (the architects of the Blue Lagoon in Iceland)
Open discussion chaired by Tarquin McDonald, CEO of Bath Rugby
Tickets – £10 to include a drink on arrival and canapes.